Friday, January 27, 2006

Silver Spoon?

From today's White House briefing:

Q: Can I also ask you, on Senator Kerry's comments, what is your reaction to the filibuster call by Senator Kerry, on Judge Alito?
MR. McCLELLAN: On his call yesterday? It was a pretty historic day. This was the first time ever that a Senator has called for a filibuster from the slopes of Davos, Switzerland. I think even for a Senator, it takes some pretty serious yodeling to call for a filibuster from a five-star ski resort in the Swiss Alps. (Laughter.)



Commentary:

Sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger jazzycat said...

Good comments on Kerry who I call Senator Philip N. Flopp on my blog which also has a conservative bent. I will bookmark you and check back. We conservative cats must stick together.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click and Donate to Support this Blog




This is a joke, but I hear stuff like this everyday