Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Cowards cut and run, Marines never do

Jack Kelly wrote on his blog Irish Pennants:

No one in the administration called Murtha a coward. No Republican in Congress called Murtha a coward. The closest anyone came was freshman Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH), who repeated on the floor of the House what a constituent, a Marine reserve colonel currently serving in Iraq, said:
"He asked me to send Congress a message: stay the course," Ms. Schmidt said. "He also asked me to send Congressman Murtha a message: that cowards cut and run, Marines never do." She later withdrew the remarks, saying she meant no insult to the Pennsylvania Democrat.

Emphasis mine. I couldn't have said it better myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click and Donate to Support this Blog




This is a joke, but I hear stuff like this everyday